Coffey Lane Ardmore, County Waterford , P36 TH63
At a glance...
- Convenient central location only a short stroll to beach, pier, bars, restaurants and hotels.
- First floor accommodation offers significant further potential (subject to planning).
- Ardmore Village is within easy reach of Cork City, adjoining towns of Youghal and Dungarvan. Journey time now reduced to Dublin via M9.
- Deceptive south facing sheltered private rear garden.
- Bright comfortable home with B1 Energy Rating having benefit of solar panels.
- Two off street private car spaces.
- Efficient gas fired central heating.
- All main Services.
- All floor coverings, light fitting, window furnishing and integrated appliances.
- All main services
- Numerous amenities both leisure and otherwise all on the doorstep within the village of Ardmore.
2.55m x 4.60m Oak flooring, wet room off
1.45m x 2.00m Fully tiled
5.75m x 4.23m Generous selection of units, oak flooring, wood burning stove, feature corner glazed window with door to rear garden, pantry area off
2.1m x 2.7m
2.30m x 2.00m Traditional floor tiling, old style bath
3.50m x 3.70m Victorian fireplace, window overlooking rear garden
3.20m x 2.20m Pine flooring
3.60m x 3.50m Pine flooring, door to garden off
3.60m x 2.20m Painted floor
Currently Storage Room 1- 5.7m x 4.8m Room 2- 4.5m x 2.9m Room 3- 5m x 5.55m
From Dungarvan via Kielys Cross, on entering Ardmore Village, opposite Quinns foodstore, turn left, after 100m take the right, property 50m on right hand side identified by a for sale board.