Back to Search results
Coffey Lane Ardmore, Waterford, P36 TH63
At a glance...
- Convenient central location only a short stroll to beach, pier, bars, restaurants and hotels.
- First floor accommodation offers significant further potential (subject to planning).
- Ardmore Village is within easy reach of Cork City, adjoining towns of Youghal and Dungarvan. Journey time now reduced to Dublin via M9.
- Deceptive south facing sheltered private rear garden.
- Bright comfortable home with B1 Energy Rating having benefit of solar panels.
- Two off street private car spaces.
- Efficient gas fired central heating.
- All main Services.
REA Spratt are delighted to offer for sale in conjunction with Sherry FitzGerald Reynolds this fabulous detached property positioned on a private mature site in the heart of Ardmore Village. This bright airy family home offers deceptive living accommodation at ground floor with substantial space at attic level currently providing for three additional rooms (non habitable). Seldom does the opportunity arise to purchase such a well positioned home in this picturesque coastal village.
- Entrance Hall (2.55m x 4.60m 8.37ft x 15.09ft) Oak flooring, wet room off
- WC (1.45m x 2.00m 4.76ft x 6.56ft) Fully tiled
- Kitchen (5.75m x 4.23m 18.86ft x 13.88ft) Generous selection of units, oak flooring, wood burning stove, feature corner glazed window with door to rear garden, pantry area off (2.1m x 2.7m)
- Bathroom (2.30m x 2.00m 7.55ft x 6.56ft) Traditional floor tiling, old style bath
- Sitting Room (3.50m x 3.70m 11.48ft x 12.14ft) Victorian fireplace, window overlooking rear garden
- Bedroom 1 (3.20m x 2.20m 10.50ft x 7.22ft) Pine flooring
- Bedroom 2 (3.60m x 3.50m 11.81ft x 11.48ft) Pine flooring, door to garden off
- Bedroom 3 (3.60m x 2.20m 11.81ft x 7.22ft) Painted floor
- Attic Space ( ) (Currently Storage) Room 1- 5.7m x 4.8m Room 2- 4.5m x 2.9m Room 3- 5m x 5.55m
From Dungarvan via Kielys Cross, on entering Ardmore Village, opposite Quinns foodstore, turn left, after 100m take the right, property 50m on right hand side identified by a for sale board.