Ballybrien Ballymacarbry, County Waterford , E91 T935
At a glance...
- Detached home on elevated site
- Within a short walk of Ballymacarbry Village and amenities
- Easy reach of both Dungarvan & Clonmel towns.
- All light fittings, window furnishings, floor coverings, integrated appliances
- Private water, waste water treatment system
- Shop, pub, Community Centre, Hostel (incorporating Gym, Sauna, Theatre, Sports Hall, Meeting Rooms, Function/Venue
- Fitness Studio)
- Nire Valley Eco Camp
6.50m x 3.80m Bright spacius hall, tiled floor, wall lights, door to car port, gallery landing
6.10m x 4.50m Feature marble fireplace, marble hearth, cast iron insert, wall lights, dual aspect with fabulous views.
Kitchen / Breakfast Area
7.50m x 4.40m Floor & eye level units, built in Indesit double oven, gas de Dietrich hob, Extractor, Tiled floor & splashback, large picture window to maximise views, French door to South facing patio.
4.30m x 3.80m Spotlights, fabulous views, wall lights.
6.50m x 2.60m Tiled floor, shelved, plumbed for washing machine, door to rear.
2.80m x 2.60m Carpet
Tiled floor & splashback, vanity unit overhead shaving light, natural ventilation via window.
Gallery landing, stira stairs to attic
4.40m x 3.70m Pine flooring, ensuite & walk in wardrobe off.
2.70m x 1.90m Bath having side panel and overhead Triton T90si electric shower, natural ventilation via window
Walk in Wardrobe
2.00m x 1.60m Shelved and railed
4.40m x 3.70m Built in wardrobes, pine flooring
3.70m x 3.60m Built in wardrobes, Pine flooring,
3.70m x 3.60m Built in wardrobes, pine flooring
2.80m x 1.80m Tiled floor and splashbacks, Triton T90z electric shower, natural ventilation via window.
OutsideExtensively landscaped gardens, Car port Garden shed
E91 T935 3.9 km Ballymacarbry Village 8.9 km Clonmel 28.6 km Dungarvan