Ballingown West, Villierstown, Cappoquin, County Waterford , P51 WF88
|Venue||Online Auction, BidNow.ie|
At a glance...
- Most deceptive home with generous accommodation on both floors.
- This home offers a genuine combination of both traditional and modern living.
- A number of out offices + garage / workshop and small haybarn.
- Mature garden, well planted.
- All light fittings, window furnishings, floor coverings and electrical appliances
- Septic Tank, Group water supply
- Easy reach of Villerstown Village and amenities.
Viewing highly recommended and by appointment with Sole Selling Agents, REA Spratt.
1.76m x 3.20m Carpet floor.
14.00m x 1.60m Fully glazed + south facing.
4.00m x 4.13m Traditional style with stairs incorporated to first floor, open fireplace.
4.00m x 4.30m Built in cupboard, open fireplace, tiled surround.
6.17m x 2.90m Pine finish on walls.
6.17m x 2.90m Full selection + eye level + wall units, dual aspect.
1.96m x 4.45m Access to rear garden.
4.40m x 2.00m
4.40m x 4.35m Dual aspect.
4.00m x 4.30m Built in recessed w/v.
2.62m x 2.80m Pine panelling.
2.70m x 2.60m Full ensuite + shower stall with Triton shower. Hot press off.
OutsideSmall range of out offices including Garage.
From the offices of REA Spratt, proceed out to the Springmount (Glass Factory) roundabout, take the L3102 (Aglish / Clashmore Road). After 12.1km at Keereen Bar, turn right for Villerstown. After 2km turn right at crossroad, continue straight uphill until 850m, property is on left handside with REA Spratt For Sale Sign.