Ballingown West, Villierstown, Cappoquin, Waterford, P51 WF88Guide price €79,000
At a glance...
- Most deceptive home with generous accommodation on both floors.
- This home offers a genuine combination of both traditional and modern living.
- A number of out offices + garage / workshop and small haybarn.
- Mature garden, well planted.
- Entrance Porch (1.76m x 3.20m 5.77ft x 10.50ft) Carpet floor.
- Entrance Hall (14.00m x 1.60m 45.93ft x 5.25ft) Fully glazed + south facing.
- Living Room (4.00m x 4.13m 13.12ft x 13.55ft) Traditional style with stairs incorporated to first floor, open fireplace.
- Sitting Room (4.00m x 4.30m 13.12ft x 14.11ft) Built in cupboard, open fireplace, tiled surround.
- Store Room/Office (6.17m x 2.90m 20.24ft x 9.51ft) Pine finish on walls.
- Kitchen (6.17m x 2.90m 20.24ft x 9.51ft) Full selection + eye level + wall units, dual aspect.
- Sun Room (1.96m x 4.45m 6.43ft x 14.60ft) Access to rear garden.
- Bedroom 1 (4.40m x 2.00m 14.44ft x 6.56ft)
- Bedroom 2 (4.40m x 4.35m 14.44ft x 14.27ft) Dual aspect.
- Bedroom 3 (4.00m x 4.30m 13.12ft x 14.11ft) Built in recessed w/v.
- Bathroom (2.62m x 2.80m 8.60ft x 9.19ft) Pine panelling.
- Bathroom (2.70m x 2.60m 8.86ft x 8.53ft) Full ensuite + shower stall with Triton shower. Hot press off.
From the offices of REA Spratt, proceed out to the Springmount (Glass Factory) roundabout, take the L3102 (Aglish / Clashmore Road). After 12.1km at Keereen Bar, turn right for Villerstown. After 2km turn right at crossroad, continue straight uphill until 850m, property is on left handside with REA Spratt For Sale Sign.