Back to Search results
9 Church Street Cappoquin, Waterford, P51 H3K4
At a glance...
- Competitively priced.
- South west facing walled courtyard benefiting from private sunny aspect.
- Oil fired central heating.
- All main services.
- Church Street is an established and popular residential address.
- Cappoquin provides for an excellent base to discover and enjoy scenic West Waterford.
- All floor coverings, light fittings, window furnishings and integrated appliances.
REA Spratt offer for sale via online auction on 11th September 2020 this deceptive 3 bedroom terraced home having all of the numerous amenities of Cappoquin Town on the doorstep. The property is a ideal commuter base for Dungarvan, Fermoy, Youghal, Clonmel and other surrounding locations. The accommodation which extends to 94sq.m provides for Entrance Hallway, Livingroom / Dining room, Kitchen. First Floor 3 double Bedrooms and Bathroom. Viewing recommended and strictly by prior appointment with Sole Selling Agents, REA Spratt. Auction Link https://reaspratt.bidnow.ie/lot/details/26897
- Entrance Hall ( ) Tiled floor having lobby off incorporating stairs to first floor.
- Living/Dining Area (2.80m x 6.00m 9.19ft x 19.69ft) Timber floor, attractive open fire with cast iron insert and detailed timber surround.
- Kitchen (3.90m x 3.85m 12.80ft x 12.63ft) Generous in size with sunny aspect, plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine. Selection of floor + eye levels divided by tiled splashback. Hotpress off.
- Bedroom 1 (3.22m x 4.10m 10.56ft x 13.45ft) Double bedroom, recess shelved unit, original timber floor (painted).
- Bedroom 2 (2.55m x 3.20m 8.37ft x 10.50ft) Double bedroom, carpet floor.
- Bedroom 3 (3.65m x 3.20m 11.98ft x 10.50ft) Double bedroom, carpet floor.
- Bathroom (2.00m x 2.70m 6.56ft x 8.86ft) Tiled floor + walls. Bath having side screen and Triton T90si electric shower. Heated towel rail.
Located within Cappoquin Town Centre.