9 Church Street Cappoquin, County Waterford , P51 H3K4
At a glance...
- Competitively priced.
- South west facing walled courtyard benefiting from private sunny aspect.
- Oil fired central heating.
- All main services.
- Church Street is an established and popular residential address.
- Cappoquin provides for an excellent base to discover and enjoy scenic West Waterford.
- All floor coverings, light fittings, window furnishings and integrated appliances.
- All main services
- Shops, churches, pharmacies, post office, school, cafe, restaurant / bakery, sporting clubs to include Cappoquin Rowing Club, GAA.
- On the doorstep is the Blackwater River known as "the Irish Rhein" renouned for its inland fishing.
- In addition, the Knockmealdown Mountains and Glenshelane river walk is within a short spin.
Viewing recommended and strictly by prior appointment with Sole Selling Agents, REA Spratt.
Tiled floor having lobby off incorporating stairs to first floor.
2.80m x 6.00m Timber floor, attractive open fire with cast iron insert and detailed timber surround.
3.90m x 3.85m Generous in size with sunny aspect, plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine. Selection of floor + eye levels divided by tiled splashback. Hotpress off.
3.22m x 4.10m Double bedroom, recess shelved unit, original timber floor
2.55m x 3.20m Double bedroom, carpet floor.
3.65m x 3.20m Double bedroom, carpet floor.
2.00m x 2.70m Tiled floor + walls. Bath having side screen and Triton T90si electric shower. Heated towel rail.
Located within Cappoquin Town Centre.