1 Garranbane Green, Ballinroad, Dungarvan, County Waterford , X35 Y263
At a glance...
- Concrete floor at first floor level
- Deceptive accommodation
- Impressive kitchen/breakfast area
- South west facing landscaped rear garden
- Extensive lawned and landscaped green areas.
- All amenities to include schools, shop, beach, Waterford Greenway on doorstep.
- Dungarvan Town Centre a short spin.
- By reason of the layout of the overall Knocknagranagh Park Development Garranbane Green enjoys a fantastic feeling of space by reason of the generous communal lawned area.
- This residence is ideal for those wishing to purchase a property with working from home in mind.
- Exceptionally private gardens perfect for outdoor entertaining.
- All light fittings, window furnishings, floor coverings, integrated appliances.
- Cobblelock drive and landscaped garden to front, enclosed private rear garden having log house.ie garden house
- (4.0 x 3.0)
- Double glazed windows and doors, partially insulated floor & ceiling.
- All Mains Services
- Upvc windows
- Shop, church, school, Clonea beach, Waterford Greenway, Knocknagranagh Golf Club on the doorstep.
- Entrance Porch (4.00m x 1.85m 13.12ft x 6.07ft) Oak flooring, wcwhb off, fully tiled, Hotpress and storage press off
- Sitting Room (6.00m x 3.50m 19.69ft x 11.48ft) Detailed fireplace
- TV Room (4.75m x 3.50m 15.58ft x 11.48ft) Laminate flooring
- Study (2.60m x 2.50m 8.53ft x 8.20ft) Built in press
- Kitchen/Dining Area (6.70m x 4.00m 21.98ft x 13.12ft) Floor & eye level units, sliding door to rear garden
- Utility Room (4.00m x 2.70m 13.12ft x 8.86ft) Fully plumbed, press & shelving
- Bedroom 1 (3.20m x 3.00m 10.50ft x 9.84ft) Built in wardrobes incorporating shelving
- Bathroom (2.00m x 1.75m 6.56ft x 5.74ft)
- Landing (5.50m x 1.80m 18.04ft x 5.91ft) Eyebrow window, exercising area
- Bedroom 2 (5.00m x 3.00m 16.40ft x 9.84ft) Walk in storage room off
- Store Room/Office (3.00m x 1.60m 9.84ft x 5.25ft)
- Bedroom 3 (2.80m x 3.60m 9.19ft x 11.81ft)
- Bedroom 4 (4.30m x 3.70m 14.11ft x 12.14ft)
- En-suite (2.50m x 1.60m 8.20ft x 5.25ft)
- Bathroom (4.40m x 2.30m 14.44ft x 7.55ft)
- Garden Shed (2.44m x 2.44m 8.00ft x 8.00ft)
From the offices of REA Spratt, proceed out the coast road, after passing Barnawee bridge take the 1st left proceed through the crossroads passing the church on the right, take the 1st left into the development, take 1st left into Garranebane Green and property is the first house on the left identified by REA Spratt For Sale sign
BER No.: 113146625
Energy Performance Indicator: 172.33 kWh/m²/yr