Tournore, Abbeyside, Dungarvan, County Waterford , X35 XV59
At a glance...
- Ready to occupy home
- Upgrade of Insulation in 2005 providing for C3 Energy rating-
- South facing rear private courtyard offering an ideal entertainment space-
- Stira stairs to generous loft area suitable for conversion-
- Detached homes enjoying a mature private setting seldom come to the market whilst providing walking distance to Town Centre.
- All Light fittings, window furnishings, floor coverings, integrated appliances
- All Mains services
- Walking distance of Dungarvan Town Centre
- Schools, Creches, Sporting facilities, Beaches, Waterford Greenway on the doorstep
- Easy access to the N25
4.45m x 1.38m Timber Floor, radiator cover
6.10m x 3.85m Timber floor, cast iron fireplace + wood burning stove, bright bay window, study off
4.00m x 2.50m Bright, bay window
8.20m x 4.80m Generous living space, wood burning stove, French doors to rear courtyard, Bay window
3.65m x 3.50m Timber floor, attractive fireplace, access off Entrance hall + Kitchen
4.70m x 3.60m Generous selection of floor & eye level units, incorporating Rangemaster cooker, Gas + Electric, bright South facing aspect, plumbed for washing machine tiled floor.
3.50m x 3.40m Timber floor - French doors to rear courtyard
4.00m x 3.25m Timber Floor
2.80m x 1.75m Fully tiled walls & Floor, Triton pump shower over bath, side foldable bath screen
3.35m x 2.40m Timber floor
2.67m x 0.90m Aquastyle pump shower, Fully tiled walls & Floor.
4.20m x 3.50m Carpet floor, lobby off, dressingroom
2.15 x 1.7
2.20m x 2.00m Full bathroom suite = shower cubicle, Tiled floor, heated towel rail.
3.50m x 3.00m Painted timber floor, kids bunk bed with ladder stairs, generous wardrobes
2.00m x 2.00m Vanity Unit
6.30m x 6.10m Plumbed for Washing machine, generous presses.
5.80m x 6.40m Loft
6.3 x6.1 Access via stairs.
OutsideGated driveway to gravel carport Detached Garage/Workshop incorporating loft storage area