Back to Search results
The Square Cappoquin, County Waterford , P51 H5C0
At a glance...
- Invaluable vehicular side entrance leading to south west facing private yard having small number of out offices.
- All main services available and connected.
- Oil fired central heating throughout.
- Precedent of commercial use.
- Potential for further development to rear (subject to planning).
- This property can only be genuinely described as a potential unique home of character.
- Secure gated side entrance.
- Small number of traditional out offices.
- External wc.
- All main services
- All amenities of Cappoquin Town on the doorstep
REA Spratt offer this well positioned townhouse located in the heart of Cappoquin. Collenders historically was a highly regarded licenced premises now ceased trading since 1995. The accommodation of this property is typical of a small family run family premises where the business and the family accommodation interlink. This property offers potential to be refurbished into one home or the opportunity exists for the bar / lounge area to be brought back into commercial life. REA Spratt strongly recommend viewing which is strictly by appointment only.
- Entrance Hall ( ) Quarry tiled floor
- Kitchen/Dining (5.00m x 3.00m 16.40ft x 9.84ft) Floor & eye level units, tiled splashback, plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine.
- Store Room/Office (3.80m x 6.20m 12.47ft x 20.34ft) Previously provided for public bar area. Original bar backdrop, traditional lobby to street and second lobby to rear backyard.
- Lounge (4.20m x 3.20m 13.78ft x 10.50ft) Previously provided for public lounge area off bar. Quarry tiled floor, open fireplace, tiled surround, storage cupboard under stairs.
- Sitting Room (3.54m x 4.00m 11.61ft x 13.12ft) Fire place with over mantle, carpet floor.
- Bedroom 1 (4.30m x 2.30m 14.11ft x 7.55ft) Carpet Floor
- Bedroom 2 (2.00m x 3.80m 6.56ft x 12.47ft) Carpet Floor
- Bedroom 3 (3.80m x 4.00m 12.47ft x 13.12ft) Carpet floor, fire place with over mantle.
- Shower Room (2.70m x 2.55m 8.86ft x 8.37ft) Recently refurbished, now fully tiled both floor + walls, Triton T80xr electric shower.