The Square Cappoquin, County Waterford , P51 H5C0
At a glance...
- Invaluable vehicular side entrance leading to south west facing private yard having small number of out offices.
- All main services available and connected.
- Oil fired central heating throughout.
- Precedent of commercial use.
- Potential for further development to rear (subject to planning).
- This property can only be genuinely described as a potential unique home of character.
- All main services
- All amenities of Cappoquin Town on the doorstep
REA Spratt strongly recommend viewing which is strictly by appointment only.
Quarry tiled floor
5.00m x 3.00m Floor & eye level units, tiled splashback, plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine.
3.80m x 6.20m Previously provided for public bar area. Original bar backdrop, traditional lobby to street and second lobby to rear backyard.
4.20m x 3.20m Previously provided for public lounge area off bar. Quarry tiled floor, open fireplace, tiled surround, storage cupboard under stairs.
3.54m x 4.00m Fire place with over mantle, carpet floor.
4.30m x 2.30m Carpet Floor
2.00m x 3.80m Carpet Floor
3.80m x 4.00m Carpet floor, fire place with over mantle.
2.70m x 2.55m Recently refurbished, now fully tiled both floor + walls, Triton T80xr electric shower.