The Cottage, On 28 Acres, Glenaknockaun , The Vee, Lismore, County Waterford , P51 K7Y3
At a glance...
- Residential holding offering such a potential seldom come to the market.
- Looking for a life change, this property should be considered!
- Property provides for a valuable planning precedent in a much sought after scenic area.
- Private water, septic tank, oil fired central heating
- Positioned at the foothills of the Knockmealdown Mountains with the renowned Vee on the doorstep
Viewing is strictly by prior arrangement with Sole Selling Agents, REA Spratt Dungarvan 058-42211
Leading to inner porch
4.60m x 3.23m Timber floor, traditional open fire op, floor units with belfast sink
4.32m x 3.73m Timber floor, open fire, timber vaulted ceiling with spotlights, dining area off, shower room
3.00m x 2.92m Timber floor
2.90m x 1.40m Plumbed for washing machine, floor and walls tiled, Mira Shower
7.39m x 3.43m Slate floor, timber panelling, generous velux roof lighting
Tiled floor leading to bathroom
4.06m x 4.17m Timber floor, window overlooking garden
3.63m x 2.51m Timber floor
2.36m x 1.65m Fully tiled
Outside-Mobile home in poor repair (included in sale) - Stable building incorporating two stables - Timber garden shed
Proceed to Lismore from Dungarvan, at Ballyrafter Service Station, turn right heading for The Vee via R668 Road. Proceed on this road for 9.7km, property on left handside.