Leagh, Ring, Dungarvan, County Waterford , X35 VK13Price €485,000
At a glance...
- Walk in condition
- Generous sheltered mature site enjoying spectacular views
- Accommodation easily extended by reason of integral garage
- Positioned on the Ring Peninsula having many community facilities including pre school, primary school and secondary schools
- Homes like this benefiting from such an impressive back drop seldom come to the market
- All floor covering, all light fittings, all window furnished and all integrated appliances in the kitchen.
- Private water supply, septic tank, oil fired central heating, broadband available
- All amenities within a short spin
Viewing of this impressive property is invited and highly recommended! Viewings are strictly by prior appointment with Sole Selling Agents REA Spratt.
4.20m x 1.70m Carpet floor, airing cupboard off
8.20m x 4.00m Spacious bright room benefiting from a dual aspect overlooking front and rear gardens. Open fireplace with pine surround incorporating woodburning stove
4.20m x 4.00m Tiled floor, door to rear driveway / garden. Spectacular views over Dungarvan Bay, Helvick Head and distant coastline
3.60m x 3.00m Fully fitted with generous selection of floor and eye level units incorporating breakfast counter. Tiled splashback, all integrated appliances included sale
2.50m x 1.20m Tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine and door to rear driveway / garden
3.60m x 2.75m
Measurement excludes built in wardrobes, private ensuite off
2.70m x 1.10m Floor and walls fully tiled, Mira Elite Electric Shower, vanity unit
3.00m x 2.90m
Measurement excludes built in wardrobes, solid timber floor
3.40m x 2.90m Panoramic views over Dungarvan Bay, solid timber floor
2.90m x 1.65m Floor and walls fully tiled, mirrored wall unit incorporating spotlighting
7.00m x 3.40m Pedestrian access off inner hallway adjacent to bedrooms. This extensive space
c.250sq.ft is ideally positioned to provide for additional bedroom accommodation. The garage currently provides for attic access, roller shutter door, radiator connected to house heating system and door to rear
OutsideThe property benefits from a gated entrance incorporating cattle grid. Onwards there is a generous taracadamed car apron providing for vehicular access around the entire residence. The site extends to 0.7 of an acre which currently is laid out in lawns benefiting from established mature boundaries.
BER No.: 116351107
Energy Performance Indicator: Not provided