J Ryans, Main Street, Tallow, County Waterford , P51 WY82
At a glance...
- This property offers significant potential both with retail at ground floor level and residential use at the above two floors.
- Tallow is a busy market town having a generous hinterland which use Tallow for a broad service space to include educational, retail, medical and financial services.
- The property has the benefit of a secure rear yard with a generous cut stone out office (6.2m x 3.3m).
- Seldom does a property of this size and potential come to the market in Tallow.
- All floor covering, light fittings and window furnishings.
- All main services
- All public services on the doorstep.
4.60m x 3.10m Original quarry tiled floor.
Original Shop Premises
4.60m x 5.50m Traditional in layout having original cold room, meat display cabinet and cashiers booth, generous display window.
5.50m x 2.90m Open fireplace.
4.20m x 3.80m Original belfast sink, tiled floor, door to secure rear yard.
5.70m x 3.60m Detailed ornate fireplace with tiled insert and marble surround.
2.30m x 5.30m Dual aspect
4.20m x 1.90m
3.40m x 2.00m
3.70m x 3.20m
3.60m x 3.40m Bedroom 4
3.20m x 5.50m
Property enjoys a prime trading position in the heart of Tallow Town surrounded by a number of existing trading entities.