Back to Search results
Investment Property, Main Street, Kilmacthomas, Waterford, X42 EW88Price €225,000
At a glance...
- The ground floor retail unit is let to Paddy power on a IRI (Internal Repair and Insure Lease) commenced February 2018 for 10 years. Current rent passing €16,000 per annum.
- Excellent trading stand in the heart of Kilmacthomas Village having a number of established businesses all in the same location.
- Located close to the recently opened Waterford Greenway adding significantly to the passing traffic on the street.
- Excellent rental covenant.
- Opportunity for further development both at ground and first floor by reason of independent access onto adjoining laneway.
- All Main Services adjacent and available.
REA Spratt offer for sale this investment opportunity in the heart of Kilmacthomas Village. The property is being sold with the benefit of a commercial lease incorporating part of the ground floor. The tenants are Paddy Power Bookmakers and the confirmed rent passing is ?16,000 per annum on IRI (Internal Repair and Insure Lease) commenced February 2018 for 10 years. The total floor area of the building provides for 316sq.m. The let area (Paddy Power Bookmakers) extends to 72.5sq.m. This provides for an additional undeveloped area at ground floor of 85.5sq.m and a further 158sq.m at first floor level. The undeveloped section part of this building could suit for a multitude of uses (subject to planning).
Proceed into Kilmacthomas from Dungarvan Town, on entering Main Street, property 50m on right hand side.
BER No.: 800539702
Energy Performance Indicator: 207.83 kWh/m²/yr