Goulaune Old Parish, Dungarvan, County Waterford , X35 Y923
At a glance...
- Picturesque unspoiled setting
- Huge potential
- Bustling town of Dungarvan a short spin
- Numerous sandy beaches on the doorstep
- Opportunities like this seldom come on the market.
- All light fittings, window furnishings, floor coverings,
- Private well
- Septic Tank
- Primary school, Pre-school
- Public house, Church, Parish hall
- GAA pitch and an all-weather pitch
2.30m x 1.50m Tiled Floor
2.20m x 2.00m Tiled shower cubicle, Triton T90z shower, Hotpress.
3.80m x 3.70m Timber floor, loft storage
6.50m x 6.00m Flooded with light
5 windows Feature central brick fireplace, Stanley O.F.C.H. Range, extensive tiled hearth, Timber flooring, Pine fitted units.
4.50m x 2.80m Glazed garden room connection to modern extension.
7.20m x 6.00m Built in units, shower room off, door to rear, original quarry tiled floor, vaulted timber ceiling.
Triton Electric shower
OutsideSheltered landscaped site with adjoining paddock Number of slated outoffices
BER No.: 115028441
Energy Performance Indicator: Not provided