Goulaune Old Parish, Dungarvan, County Waterford , X35 Y923
At a glance...
- Picturesque unspoiled setting
- Huge potential
- Bustling town of Dungarvan a short spin
- Numerous sandy beaches on the doorstep
- Opportunities like this seldom come on the market.
- All light fittings, window furnishings, floor coverings,
- Private well
- Septic Tank
- Primary school, Pre-school
- Public house, Church, Parish hall
- GAA pitch and an all-weather pitch
2.30m x 1.50m Tiled Floor
2.20m x 2.00m Tiled shower cubicle, Triton T90z shower, Hotpress.
3.80m x 3.70m Timber floor, loft storage
6.50m x 6.00m Flooded with light
5 windows Feature central brick fireplace, Stanley O.F.C.H. Range, extensive tiled hearth, Timber flooring, Pine fitted units.
4.50m x 2.80m Glazed garden room connection to modern extension.
7.20m x 6.00m Built in units, shower room off, door to rear, original quarry tiled floor, vaulted timber ceiling.
Triton Electric shower
OutsideSheltered landscaped site with adjoining paddock Number of slated outoffices