Glencairn Lismore, County Waterford , P51 R5D6
At a glance...
- Lismore Town centre is a mere 3.3km and offers all the amenities and services
- required Glencairn location is steeped in History having on the immediate doorstep *Glencairn Abbey, home of the Cistercian Sisters which is a hive of activity in recent times.
- Dungarvan Town and the Coast are only a short spin away.
- This home is also within a one hours drive of Cork City and International Airport.
- All Light fittings, window furnishings, floor coverings, integrated appliances.
- Mains Water
- Septic Tank
- All the amenities of Lismore Town
2.30m x 2.19m Tiled floor, window, alarm panel
9.30m x 2.55m Bright spacious hallway, laminate flooring, stairs to first floor.
6.27m x 6.34m Feature fireplace with electric insert, laminated wood flooring, spotlights, French doors to South facing patio, dual aspect.
Kitchen / Breakfast Area
4.53m x 2.32m Floor and eye level units, sink unit incorporates insinkerator, integrated fridge, freestanding dishwasher, built in double oven, Whirlpool hob, Belling extractor, Tiled floor and splashback. door to rear garden.
3.37m x 1.98m Tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine, dryer, Firebird boiler, door to rear garden.
4.21m x 3.27m Carpet, rear aspect
3.48m x 2.84m Carpet, rear aspect
2.07m x 1.97m Tiled shower and shower surround, Mixer shower unit.
3.94m x 2.44m Bright spacious landing, 2 velux windows.
4.36m x 3.35m Pine floring, hotpress off, Ensuite off.
2.80m x 0.85m Tiled shower surround, Mira electric shower, window provides for natual ventillation.
4.34m x 4.26m
Measurement includes hotpress Pine flooring, rear aspect, walk in wardrobe and ensuite off.
4.54m x 2.66m Pine flooring.
4.55m x 1.95m Tiled bath surround with trifold side screen, Mira electric shower, window providing for natural ventilation.
OutsideDetached Garage Extensive landscape gardens Gravel drive providing for ample car parking Gated entrance Natural stone walls