Fourmilewater Ballymacarbry, County Waterford , E91 RX71
At a glance...
- Integral Garage (13.10m x 3.74m)
- This property was completely renovated providing for treble glazed windows giving a high Energy Rating for the property of its age (C3).
- Local Ballymacarbry Primary School only 1.1km from property.
- Ballymacarbry Village and facilities only 2.7 km.
- Picturesque Nire Valley with its internally renowned walks on the doorstep.
- All floor coverings, light fittings, window furnishings and integrated appliances.
- Mains water, septic tank, oil fired central heating
- Shop, pub, Community Centre, Hostel (incorporating Gym, Sauna, Theatre, Sports Hall, Meeting Rooms, Function/Venue Fitness Studio) Nire Valley Eco Camp
4.30m x 1.85m Tiled floor
4.05m x 1.76m Tiled floor
4.05m x 3.01m Laminated floor
3.99m x 3.23m Lounge/Former Shop: To front, carpet flooring
6.78m x 3.47m Open plan, fully tiled, oil fired stove
2.46m x 1.61m Tiled floor + walls, WC, whb, bath with electric shower
4.29m x 2.04m Timber floor
4.60m x 3.68m Carpet flooring
3.47m x 2.77m Solid timber flooring
3.68m x 3.07m Carpet flooring
3.07m x 2.37m Carpet flooring
2.86m x 1.86m Solid timber flooring
Outside- Ample parking and shed space, making it an ideal proposal for anyone whose interests requires a work shed for a hobby enthusiast! - The property is accessed by two separate entrances and has a large lawn area to rear with a separate recently re-designed patio area and deck accessed via French Doors from breakfast area.
Eircode, E91 RX71. Property located 13.6km of Clonmel Town and 28km of Dungarvan Town