Back to Search results
Executors Sale, 2 Abbey View Dungarvan, County Waterford , X35 K125
At a glance...
- Location! location! location!
- All amenities of Dungarvan Town, numerous renowned
- restaurants and bars on the doorstep.
- Opportunity to transform into your dream home
- Burglar alarm
- Pedestrian rear access via laneway
- All light fittings, window furnishings, floor coverings, integrated appliances.
- All Mains Services
- All amenities of Dungarvan Town on the doorstep.
REA Spratt offer for sale via online auction on 28th August this gem of property overlooking Dungarvan Harbour. The property which is in need of refurbishment has the benefit of spacious enclosed deep walled front garden and rear pedestrian access via the laneway. The deceptive accommodation extending to 144 sq. m. consists of Entrance Hallway, Guest WC, Sittingroom, Diningroom, Kitchen/Breakfast Area, Pantry, Back House, 4 Bedrooms, Attic Room (Historically used as Bedroom), Bathroom. Properties like this home rarely come to the market and for good reason, they are few and far between! REA Spratt highly recommend viewing of this home.
- Entrance Hall (9.00m x 1.80m 29.53ft x 5.91ft) Off understairs storage, WCWHC, generous airing cupboard, Telephone point.
- Sitting Room (4.50m x 3.00m 14.76ft x 9.84ft) (Measurement excludes generous bay window). Fabulous views, double doors to diningroom.
- Dining Room (4.15m x 3.10m 13.62ft x 10.17ft) Open Fire, tiled surround original china cabinet into wall, window overlooking back courtyard, door to kitchen.
- Kitchen (3.45m x 3.15m 11.32ft x 10.33ft)
- Back Kitchen (3.35m x 3.00m 10.99ft x 9.84ft) Door to rear courtyard
- Pantry (2.60m x 1.35m 8.53ft x 4.43ft) Floor units
- Landing ( )
- Bedroom 1 (4.15m x 3.00m 13.62ft x 9.84ft) (Measurement excludes deep bay window having windows on 3 sides) views over bay
- Bedroom 2 (4.22m x 3.00m 13.85ft x 9.84ft)
- Bedroom 3 (3.15m x 3.00m 10.33ft x 9.84ft) wcwhb, timber ceiling
- Bedroom 4 (2.10m x 1.80m 6.89ft x 5.91ft)
- Attic Space (6.00m x 4.00m 19.69ft x 13.12ft) Roof lights, original timber flooring, attic historically used as bedroom
- Bathroom (2.15m x 2.00m 7.05ft x 6.56ft) Window, Triton T90z electric shower,
OutsideEnclosed front garden and rear courtyard having pedestrian access from laneway.
Located on Dungarvan Harbour