Back to Search results
Chester View, Ballyvecane Upper, Glencairn, Lismore, County Waterford , P51 E2D3
At a glance...
- Chester View is 3.3km from Lismore Town Centre which offers all the amenities and services require by a busy house. Glencairn location is steeped in History having on the immediate doorstep Glencairn Abbey, home of the Cistercian Sisters which is a hive of activity in recent times.
- This home is also within a one hours drive of Cork City and International Airport. Dungarvan Town and the Coast are only a short spin away.
- On inspecting this property one can appreciate the significant investment which has been incurred both within the home and also in the gardens which provide for a chicken run, Eco friendly pond home of local wildlife, glasshouse and steel shed (4m x 3m).
- The central heating operates as a dual system having an oil fired burner and also running off the wood burning stove in the family room.
- All light fittings, window furnishings, floor coverings, integrated appliances.
- Private water supply, septic tank
- All amenities of Lismore Town within a short spin.
REA Spratt offer for sale this beautifully presented 4 bedroom home enjoying a fabulous location within a short spin of the Heritage Town of Lismore. This delightful home is presented in pristine condition throughout and has a wonderful sense of warmth and style offering a purchaser an opportunity of acquiring a genuine turnkey family home. The jewel in the crown of this special property is the fabulous landscaped gardens providing for an abundance of colour and scent, a haven of peace, tranquility and privacy, offering an ideal entertainment space for family gatherings or just to retreat to after a busy day. REA Spratt highly recommend viewing of this home.
- Entrance Hall ( ) Having decorative marble tiled floor
- Sitting Room (6.80m x 5.60m 22.31ft x 18.37ft) Solid timber floor, open stairs to overhead Master Bedroom, Glazed Sunroom (3.9 x 1.4) off with tiled floor and access to garden.
- Family Room (3.70m x 3.00m 12.14ft x 9.84ft) Timber floor, attractive fitted units, wood burning stove (capacity to heat all radiators off).
- Family Room (4.50m x 3.30m 14.76ft x 10.83ft) Tiled floor, French doors to South facing patio area, selection of hand crafted ash fitted units.
- Kitchen (3.30m x 2.20m 10.83ft x 7.22ft) Professionally designed with a view to space optimisation, ash hand crafted fitted units complementing breakfast room. Plumbed for dishwasher, gas hob and double fan oven integrated.
- Dining Room (6.10m x 3.60m 20.01ft x 11.81ft) Most generous space perfect for entertaining or an ideal den for teenagers, porcelain tiled floor, generous spotlighting in ceiling.
- WC (3.00m x 1.80m 9.84ft x 5.91ft) Generous in size previously a bathroom (plumbing still in place), extensive storage cupboards incorporating hotpress, both floor & walls fully tiled.
- Bedroom 1 (3.30m x 2.40m 10.83ft x 7.87ft) Timber floor, extensive wardrobes wall to wall incorporating reading lights overhead
- Bedroom 2 (3.00m x 3.00m 9.84ft x 9.84ft) Timber floor, handcrafted fitted cherry units incorporating reading lights overhead.
- Bedroom 3 (3.60m x 3.00m 11.81ft x 9.84ft) Timber floor, extensively fitted with wall to wall wardrobes and fitted units surrounding bed Ensuite off.
- En-suite (2.20m x 1.20m 7.22ft x 3.94ft) Both floor and walls fully tiled, Triton electric shower.
- Bedroom 4 (3.30m x 3.80m 10.83ft x 12.47ft) Fabulous room benifitting from double French doors leading on to South Facing Balcony overlooking garden and distant, generously fitted with wardrobes, Ensuite shower room off.
- En-suite (2.60m x 1.00m 8.53ft x 3.28ft) Fully tiled walls and floor, Triton electric shower.
- Utility Room (3.25m x 2.00m 10.66ft x 6.56ft) (External) Fully plumbed, Electricity and shelved to facilitate storage.
Located with 5 km from the Heritage town of Lismore
BER No.: 112928478
Energy Performance Indicator: 175.72 kWh/m²/yr