Chapel Street Lismore, County Waterford , P51 Y523Price €245,000
At a glance...
- Conveniently positioned within the heart of the Heritage Town of Lismore.
- Property has the benefit of a gated side entrance.
- C1 Energy Rating.
- Delightful walled in garden offering great privacy.
- This property provides a blank canvas allowing the purchasers the opportunity of completing the project to their own taste.
- Mains Water
- Mains Sewerage
- Newly installed oil fired central heating
- All amenities of Lismore on the doorstep
Viewing is invited and is strictly by appointment only with Sole Selling Agents, REA Spratt.
6.50m x 2.10m Original front door design, stairs to first floor level
5.90m x 3.80m Dual aspect including door to rear garden
4.25m x 2.90m Original fireplace
3.20m x 3.00m Connecting both living room and kitchen area, original stove
5.30m x 4.50m Very bright, two generous velux windows overhead, door to rear garden, vaulted ceiling
3.70m x 3.60m Door to rear having off shower room
2.20m x 1.50m Plumbed - sanitary ware not fitted
3.60m x 3.40m Wc / whb off
3.90m x 3.00m
3.50m x 3.00m Dressing room off
3.10m x 1.80m
3.10m x 2.80m
3.00m x 2.90m Fully plumbed with heated towel rail installed
BER No.: 116995820
Energy Performance Indicator: Not provided