Back to Search results
Chapel Street Lismore, County Waterford , P51 HE43Price €147,500
At a glance...
- Recently renovated throughout
- All Mains Services
- Invaluable rear pedestrian access
- Deceptive accommodation at first floor
- Easy commuting distance of all surrounding towns
- and Cork City.
- All Light fittings, window furnishings, floor coverings.
- All Mains Servies
- All of the amenities of Lismore Town on the doorstep
REA Spratt offer sale this recently renovated town house enjoying a fabulous location in the heart of the Heritage town of Lismore. This beautifully presented home offers potential purchasers an property of acquiring a turnkey property. It is genuinely fair to say that viewing is required to appreciate the accommodation which this property offers. Chapel Street is an exceptionally well located residential address having all amenities within a short stroll. This property has the benefit of a rear pedestrian access onto the Lios an Oir Development which is ideal for fuel delivery and other services if so required. Viewing strictly by prior arrangement only.
- Living Room (4.91m x 2.92m 16.11ft x 9.58ft) Open Fire, Tiled floor, Stairs to first floor
- Kitchen/Dining Area (3.60m x 3.50m 11.81ft x 11.48ft) Floor & Eye level units, built in oven and hob, integrated dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, Tiled floor & splashback, Spotlights, door to rear.
- Bedroom 1 (4.80m x 2.80m 15.75ft x 9.19ft) Tiled floor
- Bathroom (1.76m x 2.20m 5.77ft x 7.22ft) Fully tiled, Triton T80xr electric shower.
- Landing (3.15m x 2.32m 10.33ft x 7.61ft) Velux window, hotpress off, velux window.
- Bedroom 2 (4.88m x 2.78m 16.01ft x 9.12ft) Original floor boards,
- Bedroom 3 (2.48m x 2.30m 8.14ft x 7.55ft) Original floor boards, storage off.
- Garden Shed ( )