Carrigcastle Bunmahon, County Waterford , X42 T674
At a glance...
- Extensively renovated throughout to a high standard
- 0.57 Acre site
- 4 km from Bonmahon Village
- The Copper Coast Geopark Centre in the village has an exhibition on the areaâ€™s
- geological and historic features and also provides walking cards for self-guided tour
- known as the Copper Coast Trail
- 4km Bonmahon Village
- 5km Stradbally
- 8.2 Km to N25
- 21km Waterford City
- 21km Dungarvan Town
- All light fittings, window furnishings, floor coverings integrated appliances
- Mains Water
- Septic Tank
- Oil fired central heating and solid fuel substantial Woodburning Stove
- All amenites within easy reach
2.20m x 1.90m Dual aspect, Laminate tiled floor, glazed door into open plan light filled livingroom leading to hallwway having picture window overlooking the garden.
3.65m x 3.20m Solid fuel stove on marble hearth, feature wall of natural stone, TV point, hotpress off.
6.26m x 2.85m Floor & Eye level units plumbed for washing machine, extractor, dual aspect.
3.00m x 2.10m Large picture window overlooking garden, carpet
2.82m x 2.03m Vinyl flooring
3.00m x 1.80m Tiled bath surround, Triton T90sr electric shower over bath.
5.00m x 3.00m
OutsideLandscaped gardens Detached Garage
BER No.: 115342560
Energy Performance Indicator: Not provided