Carrigcastle Bunmahon, County Waterford , X42 T674
At a glance...
- 4 km from Bonmahon Village
- The Copper Coast Geopark Centre in the village has an exhibition on the areaâ€™s geological and historic features and also provides walking cards for self-guided tour known as the Copper Coast Trail
- 4km Bonmahon Village
- 8.2 Km to N25
- 21km Waterford City
- 21km Dungarvan Town
- All light fittings, window furnishings, integrated appliances
- Mains Water
- Septic Tank
- Dual central heating both oil fired central heating and solid fuel central heating via back boiler in fireplace.
- Also there is an additional substantial Woodburning Stove
- All amenities of Bonmahon nearby
2.20m x 1.90m
3.65m x 3.20m Open fireplace, separate wood burning stove, back boiler off.
3.60m x 3.30m Floor & eye level units, Gas cooker, tiled splashback, Fridge Freezer, Extractor
2.90m x 2.10m Overlooking front garden
3.00m x 2.10m Side view
3.00m x 3.20m Overlooking rear garden
3.00m x 1.80m Full bathroom suite. Gainsborough Electric shower.
5.00m x 3.00m
2.50m x 1.80m Timber shed/Log store
OutsideDetached Garage Timber Shed/Log store
BER No.: 115342560
Energy Performance Indicator: Not provided