Ballyvoile Stradbally, County Waterford , X42 KX21
At a glance...
- This home is conveniently located to Stradbally Village and amenities 4km Dungarvan Town 9.8 km & Waterford City 37.4km are both within an easy commute.
- The renowned Waterford Greenway is on the immediate doorstep.
- The garden studio provides for a tax free form of income up to €14,000 or alternatively can provide for an additional living space for the independent teenager or retired relation.
- The generous garage and adjoining workshop provide good space for the DIY enthusiast or the family wishing to store their boat or water leisure equipment whilst taking advantage of the Coastal location.
- All light fittings, window furnishings, floor coverings, integrated appliances.
- Mains Water
- Septic Tank
- Dual heating
- & Solid fuel central heating via Stanley Range
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Attic floored and insulated
- All amenities of Stradbally Village on the door step
4.70m x 4.60m Timber floor, detailed fire surround with cast iron insert.
5.50m x 4.60m Leading onto garden terrace, timber pitched vaulted ceiling incorporating 2 velux windows, sea views.
6.50m x 3.90m Extensively tiled, Stanley solid fuel range, generous selection of floor & eye level units, dual aspect, velux roof window providing additional light.
Having fully plumbed utility room off
3.60m x 3.70m Views of Helvic Head, Ensuite off
2.30m x 2.30m Triton electric shower, Tiled floor
2.60m x 2.90m Timber floor
4.00m x 3.00m Having generous slide robes, stira to attic fully floored
2.50m x 2.60m Feature corner bath, Triton Electric shower, detailed tiling.
5.50m x 5.50m Incorporating Living area/kitchenette, fully functional with patio doors to South West facing sheltered terrace. Bedroom & adjoining shower room. Total floor area 30 sq.m.
OutsideWonderful gardens extending to 0.75 acres ideal for the gardening enthusiast Incorporating orchard, veg garden providing for apples pears, gooseberries, redcurrants, rhubarb, carrots, peas, courgettes, cucumber, potatoes and salads. The garden enjoys deceptive views not alone of the surrounding valley but the Waterford Coastline. On entering one appreciates a hidden carport area having adjacent Garage and adjoining work shed, combined floor area 45 sq.m. Adjacent to the back entrance is a covered den ideal for kids or taking off your wellingtons.
BER No.: 108706243
Energy Performance Indicator: 270.51 kWh/m²/yr