Back to Search results
Ballyhamlet Tallow, County Waterford , P51 C8P0Guide price €104,000
|Time||May 28 at 3:00 PM|
At a glance...
- Charming rural cottage offering evident potential.
- Oil fired central heating in addition to wood burning stove.
- Upvc double glazed windows.
- Mature garden setting.
- Generous sheltered site.
- All light fittings, window furnishings, floor coverings, all electrical appliances.
- Outbuildings to include, Garage (4.2m x 2.8m), Work Shed (2.7m x 1.8m), Fuel Store (3.8m x 2.2m)
- Mains Water
- Septic Tank
- All amenities of Tallow Town within a short spin.
REA Spratt offer for sale via online auction on the 28th May 2021 at 3pm, this charming 3 bedroomed detached cottage. Positioned on a mature site with views of the distant valley and within easy reach (4.3km) of Tallow Town and amenities. The cottage stands on a generous 0.28ha (0.7 acre) site having a number of out offices and providing for additional vehicular access to the rear of the site. This property is well positioned and within a reasonable commute of a number of surrounding centres to include Midleton, Fermoy, Youghal, Cork City and Dungarvan. The property had recent investment to include wood burning stove, fitted kitchen / separate utility and bathroom. Please contact us on 058-42211 to arrange for a virtual viewing.
- Entrance Porch (1.50m x 1.70m 4.92ft x 5.58ft) Dual aspect, Tiled floor
- Living/Dining Area (4.10m x 4.00m 13.45ft x 13.12ft) Solid wood burning stove, wall lights
- Kitchen (2.60m x 2.50m 8.53ft x 8.20ft) Floor & eye level units, Dishwasher, Built in electric oven, hob, extractor, undercounter fridge, door to rear hallway.
- Rear Hallway ( ) Utility & Bathroom off
- Utility Room (2.70m x 2.25m 8.86ft x 7.38ft) Floor & eye level unit, Washing Machine & Dryer, door to rear.
- Bathroom (2.50m x 2.40m 8.20ft x 7.87ft) Vanity unit, Mira Sprint electric shower over bath. Fully tiled.
- Bedroom 1 (4.00m x 2.00m 13.12ft x 6.56ft)
- Bedroom 2 (4.00m x 2.00m 13.12ft x 6.56ft) Hotpress off
- Bedroom 3 (4.00m x 2.00m 13.12ft x 6.56ft)