Back to Search results
Ballygambon Lower, Ballinameela, Dungarvan, County Waterford , X35 WC66
At a glance...
- Detached cottage
- Adjacent to Ballinameela School, Church & G.A.A. Facilities
- All light fittings, floor coverings window furnishings
- Lawned gardens
- Mains Water, Septic Tank
- Cappoquin 8km
- Dungarvan 12km
- Youghal 25km
- Clonmel 38km
REA Spratt offer for sale via online auction on the 18th December 2020 at 11 am, this compact 3 bedroom roadside cottage enjoying pleasant views of the surrounding panorama. The property which stands on 0.1ha (0.247 acre) site offers a purchaser an opportunity to extend subject to Planning. The property enjoys a fabulous location adjacent to Ballinameela Primary School, Church and G.A.A. facilities and makes an ideal commuter base for Dungarvan, Fermoy, Youghal, Clonmel and other surrounding locations. The accommodation which extends to 69sq.m (748 sq.ft.) provides for Entrance Hallway, Livingroom, Kitchen/Diner 3 Bedrooms and Bathroom. Viewing recommended and strictly by prior appointment with Sole Selling Agents, REA Spratt.
- Entrance Hall (2.03m x 0.89m 6.66ft x 2.92ft) Timber flooring
- Living Room (4.54m x 3.43m 14.90ft x 11.25ft) Cast Iron fireplace, timber surround, Stanley fire front, Laminate flooring
- Kitchen/Dining (3.67m x 2.76m 12.04ft x 9.06ft) Floor & Eye level units, plumbed for washing machine, Tiled floor & Splashback, door to rear hall.
- Bedroom 1 (4.47m x 2.92m 14.67ft x 9.58ft) Laminate flooring
- Bedroom 2 (2.62m x 1.95m 8.60ft x 6.40ft) Laminate flooring
- Bedroom 3 (3.61m x 2.39m 11.84ft x 7.84ft) Laminate flooring
- Bathroom (2.44m x 1.50m 8.01ft x 4.92ft) Fully tiled