74 Tournore Court, Abbeyside, Dungarvan, County Waterford , X35 EV82
At a glance...
- Cul de Sac location.
- Established residential address.
- Primary & Secondary school within 400m.
- uPVC double glazed windows.
- Cobblelock driveway.
- Strong rental demand.
- Stira stairs to attic at landing.
- All floor coverings, light fittings, window furnishings and integrated appliances.
- All main services.
- Oil fired central heating.
- All amenities of Dungarvan Town within a short spin
- Entrance Hall (1.80m x 6.00m 5.91ft x 19.69ft) Carpet floor, wc/whb understairs.
- Sitting Room (4.80m x 3.60m 15.75ft x 11.81ft) (Measurement excludes bay window), pine floor, attractive open fireplace, double doors to breakfast room.
- Breakfast Area (3.60m x 4.00m 11.81ft x 13.12ft) Sliding patio doors to rear garden
- Kitchen (2.50m x 5.00m 8.20ft x 16.40ft) Breakfast counter seperating kitchen / breakfast area, tiled floor, gas hob, extractor, built in oven, plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine.
- Bedroom 1 (3.50m x 4.10m 11.48ft x 13.45ft) (Measurement excludes bay window), timber floor, ensuite off.
- En-suite (1.50m x 1.90m 4.92ft x 6.23ft) Tiled walls, mira elite electric shower.
- Bedroom 2 (3.00m x 3.70m 9.84ft x 12.14ft) Timber floor
- Bedroom 3 (2.50m x 2.60m 8.20ft x 8.53ft) Timber floor
- Bathroom (2.00m x 2.80m 6.56ft x 9.19ft) Fully tiled bath surround + timber floor
OutsideLandscaped garden with garden shed
From Dungarvan take the Waterford Road. After Garveys Service Station take the first right and the entrance to the development is the third exit off the roundabout. Proceed through the development keeping right at the T-junction and the property is on the left marked with an REA Spratt For Sale Board.