Back to Search results
7 Cul Rua Aglish, County Waterford , P51 T2F2
At a glance...
- Beautifully presented home offering a turnkey purchase
- Walking distance of School, Shop, Church, G.A.A. facilities
- Ideal commuter base for Dungarvan, Youghal and other surrounding towns
- All flooring coverings, light fittings, window furnishings, integrated appliances and garden shed.
- Gated covered side Entrance
- Enclosed rear garden
- Timber shed plumbed
- External tap
- Cobblelock drive to front having parking for two cars.
- All Mains services
- Fully Alarmed
- Aglish National School within a short walk
- School Bus to Secondary Schools in Dungarvan
- Shop, Church, Community Hall, G.A.A.
- facilities on the doorstep.
- Beaches within a 15 minute drive.
REA Spratt offer for sale this beautifully presented 4 bedroom home enjoying a fabulous location within the popular Cúl Rua development within Aglish village. All amenities to include National School, Shop, Church, Community Hall and G.A.A. facilities are on the doorstep. This delightful home which is finished to a high standard offers potential purchasers an opportunity of acquiring a turnkey property. The property has the benefit of cobblelock drive to the front, facilitating parking for 2 cars, and gated covered side entrance leading to a sunny garden with patio area. The property is within an easy drive of both Dungarvan & Youghal towns. The accommodation which extends to 1292 comprises, Entrance Hallway, Guest WC, Livingroom, Kitchen/Diner, First Floor: 4 Bedrooms (Master Ensuite), Family Bathroom. External, Timber shed plumbed with power, Garden Shed. REA Spratt highly recommend viewing of this fabulous home.
- Entrance Hall (4.20m x 2.00m 13.78ft x 6.56ft) Bright spacious hall, tiled floor, Guest WC off.
- Guest WC (2.00m x 1.40m 6.56ft x 4.59ft) Tiled floor & splashback
- Living Room (4.30m x 3.60m 14.11ft x 11.81ft) Feature open fire, cast iron insert, timber surround, Timber flooring, TV point
- Kitchen/Dining Area (4.60m x 3.60m 15.09ft x 11.81ft) Floor & Eye level units, plumbed for dishwasher, Tiled floor & splashback, French door to patio and rear garden.
- Landing ( ) Carpet flooring, hotpress off, stira stairs to partially floored attic
- Master Bedroom (4.30m x 3.40m 14.11ft x 11.15ft) Timber flooring, ensuite off
- En-suite (2.10m x 0.80m 6.89ft x 2.62ft) Fully Tiled, Triton T90 Electric shower
- Bedroom 2 (4.20m x 3.10m 13.78ft x 10.17ft) Carpet flooring, additional velux window
- Bedroom 3 (3.60m x 3.30m 11.81ft x 10.83ft) Timber flooring
- Bedroom 4 (3.10m x 2.20m 10.17ft x 7.22ft) Timber flooring, phone point
- Bathroom (2.30m x 1.80m 7.55ft x 5.91ft) Tiled floor & Splashback, bath with shower overhead.