7 Cul Rua Aglish, County Waterford , P51 T2F2
At a glance...
- Beautifully presented home offering a turnkey purchase
- Walking distance of School, Shop, Church, G.A.A. facilities
- Ideal commuter base for Dungarvan, Youghal and other surrounding towns
- All flooring coverings, light fittings, window furnishings, integrated appliances and garden shed.
- All Mains services
- Fully Alarmed
- Aglish National School within a short walk
- School Bus to Secondary Schools in Dungarvan
- Shop, Church, Community Hall, G.A.A.
- facilities on the doorstep.
- Beaches within a 15 minute drive.
4.20m x 2.00m Bright spacious hall, tiled floor, Guest WC off.
2.00m x 1.40m Tiled floor & splashback
4.30m x 3.60m Feature open fire, cast iron insert, timber surround, Timber flooring, TV point
4.60m x 3.60m Floor & Eye level units, plumbed for dishwasher, Tiled floor & splashback, French door to patio and rear garden.
Carpet flooring, hotpress off, stira stairs to partially floored attic
4.30m x 3.40m Timber flooring, ensuite off
2.10m x 0.80m Fully Tiled, Triton T90 Electric shower
4.20m x 3.10m Carpet flooring, additional velux window
3.60m x 3.30m Timber flooring
3.10m x 2.20m Timber flooring, phone point
2.30m x 1.80m Tiled floor & Splashback, bath with shower overhead.
OutsideGated covered side Entrance Enclosed rear garden Timber shed plumbed External tap Cobblelock drive to front having parking for two cars.