6 Knockanroe Estate Old Parish, Dungarvan, County Waterford , X35 FA02
At a glance...
- Off street carparking
- Front and rear landscaped gardens
- Side pedestrian access
- Private enclosed rear garden incorporating south facing patio area and block built fuel store
- Stira stairs to partially floored attic
- All floor coverings, light fittings, window furnishings and white goods in kitchen.
- All main services.
- Broadband connection.
- Both solid fuel and electric heating (new energy efficient electric storage heaters installed).
- All amenities of Dungarvan, Youghal and Ardmore Village within easy reach.
- Pre School and Primary School within 100m.
- Both local GAA Club and John Pauls Licenced Premises within strolling distance.
4.80m x 1.40m Tiled floor
4.00m x 3.50m Fireplace incorporating built in woodburning stove
radiators connected off. Timber floor, airing cupboard off
Kitchen / Breakfast Area
3.60m x 2.90m Tiled floor and splashback, floor and eye level units. Door to rear garden. Cooker, washing machine, dishwasher, dryer and extractor included in the sale
4.10m x 2.80m Carpet floor, pleasant aspect overlooking rear garden
4.00m x 2.50m Generous room incorporating study / work station area
4.00m x 2.10m Carpet floor
2.00m x 1.70m Both floor and walls fully tiled, Triton T90 Electric Shower
BER No.: 116614785
Energy Performance Indicator: Not provided