Back to Search results
52 Monksfield, Abbeyside, Dungarvan, Waterford, X35 WN30
At a glance...
- Property enjoys the benefit of a south facing rear garden which ensures uninterrupted sunshine from morning to evening.
- Waterford Greenway located only 250m from the front door of the property.
- Primary and Secondary Schools all within walking distance.
- Oil fired central heating and solar panels providing for a B1 Energy Rating.
- High quality fixtures and fittings throughout.
- Dungarvan bustling town centre offering numerous bars, restaurants, choice of retail within strolling distance of property.
REA Spratt offer for sale this spacious three bedroomed family home located in the now established Monksfield residential development in the heart of Abbeyside with numerous amenities on the immediate doorstep. If one is looking for a turnkey meticulously presented home, this is it! It is obvious on inspection that attention to detail is evident both internally and externally. Viewing is highly recommended and is only by prior appointment with sole selling agents, REA Spratt.
- Entrance Hall (2.00m x 4.40m 6.56ft x 14.44ft) Porcelain tiled floor, generous wc/whb off (1.9m x 1.8m)
- Sitting Room (5.00m x 4.70m 16.40ft x 15.42ft) Bright spacious room having recessed wood burning stove with marble surround and hearth, built in fitted units and solid birch floor.
- Kitchen/Dining Area (5.20m x 4.40m 17.06ft x 14.44ft) Porcelain tiled floor, generous extensively fitted kitchen incorporating electrical appliances, french doors leading to south facing garden, utility room off.
- Utility Room (1.70m x 2.60m 5.58ft x 8.53ft) Generous in size, plumbed for washing machine, large airing cupboard off.
- Bedroom 1 (3.75m x 4.70m 12.30ft x 15.42ft) Generous in size incorporating slide robes, ensuite off.
- En-suite (1.50m x 2.00m 4.92ft x 6.56ft) Fully tiled, Triton electric shower.
- Bedroom 2 (3.30m x 4.00m 10.83ft x 13.12ft) Built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 3 (3.00m x 2.90m 9.84ft x 9.51ft) Built in wardrobes
- Bathroom (2.80m x 2.20m 9.19ft x 7.22ft) Fully tiled, Triton electric shower.
Proceed from Town Centre to Abbeyside, continue out the Clonea Road, entrance to Monksfield Development will be on left hand side. On entering, take second left and property is on left handside identified by an REA Spratt sign.