5 Mounfoun Old Parish, Dungarvan, County Waterford , X35 RX32
At a glance...
- Double glazed and triple glazed windows
- Generous garage (18sq.m) currently in use as a gym
- Wifi enabled central heating controlled via app
- Block built out offices (one plumbed and configured as utility space)
- Garden incorporates enclosed vegetable plot, alternative use dog run
- Property is presented in a pristine condition with evident detail to finish
- Mobile phone signal booster installed and quite efficient
- All floor coverings, all light fittings, all window furnishings and all integrated appliances in kitchen.
- Mains Water
- Mains Sewerage
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Good broadband connectivity
- All amenities of Dungarvan, Youghal and Ardmore Village within easy reach.
- Pre School and Primary School within 100m.
- Both local GAA Club and John Pauls Licenced Premises within strolling distance.
Viewing is strictly by prior appointment only with Sole Selling Agents, REA Spratt.
2.44m x 1.52m Laminate floor with two storage cupboards off
3.35m x 3.05m Quality high gloss fitted kitchen incorporating a number of integrated appliances
included in sale, breakfast area off
4.27m x 4.27m Vaulted high ceiling, french doors to south west facing patio area. Recessed incorporating stove
4.27m x 4.27m Laminate floor, fitted stove, vaulted ceiling with pleasant views over distant countryside.
3.05m x 3.05m Laminate floor
2.74m x 1.83m Floor tiled, generous walk in shower with fully tiled surround, electric shower
4.27m x 3.35m Laminate floor with generous ensuite bathroom off
3.05m x 1.83m Fully tiled floor and walls, high quality fittings to include sunken bath and heated towel rail
10.00m x 12.00m Laminate floor
2.74m x 2.44m Laminate floor
OutsideGarage 6.1m x 3m Utility space 3.2m x 1.1m Fuel store 2.4m x 1.2m
BER No.: 105839823
Energy Performance Indicator: Not provided