43 Cruachan, Knockateemore, Dungarvan, County Waterford , X35 PN70
At a glance...
- Beautifully maintained home
- Private landscaped rear garden
- Nest to thermostatically control the heating
- EV charger
- 2 Car parking spaces
- Walking distance of Abbeyside Village and Dungarvan Town
- All Light fittings, window furnishings, floor coverings, integrated appliances.
- All Mains Services
- Shops, schools, churches, Sporting facilities, beaches
Bright hallway, Guest WC off.
1.78m x 1.38m Tiled splashback, extractor
4.68m x 4.16m Built in units incorporating TV stand, Stanley Solid Fuel stove, marble surround marble hearth, timber flooring centrepiece.
6.03m x 2.06m Floor & eye level units, built in Logik oven, Beko hob, extractor, integrated Beko9 dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine and dryer, French doors to South West facing patio and landscaped garden
3.94m x 2.86m Slide Robes, Ensuite off, TV & Phone points
2.88m x 0.90m Triton T90sr electric shower, Tiled floor and shower cubicle, shaving light, window provides for natural ventilation
3.39m x 2.83m Built in wardrobes, TV point
2.88m x 2.74m Timber flooring, built in wardrobes, shelving
2.46m x 1.98m Fully tiled, Triton T90sr shower over bath, shaving light, window provides for natural ventilation.
OutsideEnclosed private landscaped rear garden Garden shed
BER No.: 101951929
Energy Performance Indicator: Not provided