4 South Terrace Dungarvan, County Waterford
At a glance...
- Convenient town centre location all amenities within a stroll.
- Deceptive accommodation on three levels extending to 160sq.m.
- Ideal opportunity to return this property to a family home.
- Constructed in the Georgian Period, this property still retains many of the original features.
- Fantastic hidden, south facing, generous garden.
- Property enjoys all main services.
- Oil fired central heating.
FOR SALE BY ONLINE AUCTION 28TH FEBRUARY 2020
REA Spratt are delighted to offer for sale by Online Auction this terraced two-bay three-storey house. This property was constructed c.1830 as part of a terrace of 8 homes. The property enjoys many of the original features set back from the road with forecourt having sections of decorative wright iron railings incorporating wrought iron gate. To the rear, is a enclosed courtyard with generous cutstone out building and beyond is a fabulous spacious south facing garden, ideal safe haven for kids to play. Viewing is strongly recommended to appreciate the genuine potential that this home offers.
Proceed from our office in a westerly direction towards the N25 Dungarvan Relief Road and property is 300m on left handside identified by a REA Spratt For Sale Board.
BER No.: 104854955
Energy Performance Indicator: 315.31 kWh/m²/yr