4 Doire Beag, O'Connell Street, Dungarvan, County Waterford , X35 Y773
At a glance...
- Fabulous secure walled in Townhouse
- Turnkey home
- Lawned private enclosed garden.
- Walking distance of Dungarvan Town Centre (450m)
- Off street parking
- Architecturally designed home
- All floor coverings, window furnishings, light fittings and integrated appliances.
- All Main Services
- All amenities of Dungarvan Town Centre on the doorstep
3.90m x 1.55m Bright & spacious, oak flooring, recessed lighting, WCWHB off, glazed joinery leading to Breakfast/Garden room.
4.00m x 3.40m Oak flooring, French doors to South facing private garden, having overhead awning.
4.70m x 3.40m Individualistic style hand crafted European kitchen, Hotpoint cooker, Extractor.
5.75m x 4.00m Open fire, cast iron insert, wooden surround, oak flooring, coving dual aspect sliding door to South facing private garden.
Spacious bright landing benefiting from velux window Stira stairs to attic.
4.75m x 4.00m Bay Window, Ensuite off
2.36m x 1.53m Velux window, raised vanity unit, detailed tiling, T90z electric shower.
3.30m x 2.85m
Measurement excludes bay & wardrobes, Dual aspect
2.90m x 2.35m Built in wardrobes, pine flooring.
2.50m x 2.25m
Measurement excludes built in wardrobes
1.92m x 1.90m Generous tiling.
5.30m x 3.00m Wired and plumbed for washing machine & dryer.