35 Cluain Ailinn, The Burgery, Dungarvan, County Waterford , X35 RD32
At a glance...
- Well maintained home offering a turnkey purchase
- Adjacent to all amenities
- Private rear garden
- Short walk to town centre
- All light fittings, window furnishings, floor coverings, integrated appliances.
- All main services, oil fired central heating
- All amenities of Abbeyside & Dungarvan on the doorstep.
Bright hallway, Tiled floor, Guest WC off
1.72m x 1.52m Tiled floor
5.56m x 3.19m Feature fireplace, cast iron insert, timber surround, marble hearth, wood burning stove, Timber flooring, patio doors to rear garden.
5.17m x 3.15m Floor and eye level units, Whirlpool, Oven, hob and extractor, Tiled floor & splashback, Utility room off, door to rear.
Plumbed for washing machine, shelved + addtional recess storage
Bright landing,, carpet, detailed wrought iron balustrade.
3.02m x 2.87m Carpet, Built in wardrobes, Ensuite off
Fully Tiled, Triton T90z electric shower, Extractor
2.92m x 2.67m Laminate flooring
2.62m x 2.45m Carpet
2.67m x 2.10m Laminate flooring, Bath side screen, mixer shower tap
OutsideEnclosed private lawned garden Timber garden shed
BER No.: 115496739
Energy Performance Indicator: Not provided