Back to Search results
34 River Lane Dungarvan, County Waterford , X35 HY72
At a glance...
- Newly installed condenser oil fired burner. Zoned heating.
- Climota automated system which allows the home owner to remotely control the heating via mobile phone.
- Car apron provides for off street parking for two cars.
- The property is being sold with the benefit off high quality finishes throughout to include light fittings and window furnishings.
- The property has footpath connectivity to Dungarvan Town Centre, schools, etc.
- This property provides for a great return per sq.ft on this potential purchase.
- All main services.
- All amenities of Dungarvan within walking and driving distance.
REA Spratt offer for sale this meticulously presented four bedroomed deceptive family home (144sq.m / 1550sq.ft). No 34 is located in the established, landscaped River Lane Development which is always presented to a high standard. The property offers excellent reception accommodation, TV Room, Sitting Room, Kitchen / Breakfast Area and a spacious utility with wc/whb off. At first floor, the property offers family bathroom, 4 bedrooms with master having ensuite shower room. This property has to be viewed to appreciate its turnkey condition, literally a walk in purchase!!!
- Entrance Hall (1.90m x 4.50m 6.23ft x 14.76ft) Tiled floor, radiator cover.
- TV Room (5.00m x 3.00m 16.40ft x 9.84ft) Solid hardwood timber floor, electric effect fire.
- Sitting Room (3.80m x 4.60m 12.47ft x 15.09ft) (Measurement excludes bay window), timber solid floor, "blacksmith" solid fuel stove.
- Kitchen/Dining Area (6.00m x 3.50m 19.69ft x 11.48ft) Tiled floor, patio doors to private rear garden, generous selection of fitted kitchen units both floor + eye level, tiled splashback, integrated appliances to include gas hob, electric oven and dishwasher.
- Utility Room (2.80m x 2.90m 9.19ft x 9.51ft) Incorporating wc/whb, door to side entrance, tiled floor and generous fitted units incorporating plumbed for washing machine.
- Bedroom 1 (3.00m x 5.20m 9.84ft x 17.06ft) Wall to wall wardrobes, generous bay window, velux ceiling light.
- Bedroom 2 (3.70m x 3.30m 12.14ft x 10.83ft) Timber floor.
- En-suite (1.25m x 3.40m 4.10ft x 11.15ft) Fully tiled, triton electric shower.
- Bedroom 3 (4.20m x 3.20m 13.78ft x 10.50ft) Bay window and built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 4 (2.60m x 2.60m 8.53ft x 8.53ft) Built in wardrobe.
- Bathroom (2.00m x 2.00m 6.56ft x 6.56ft) Fully tiled, triton electric shower, detailed tiling.
Outside- Landscaped and mature front and rear gardens. - Rear garden has generous garden shed with corrugated roof adjacent to a enclosed service area for fuel, bins, etc.
BER No.: 113083430
Energy Performance Indicator: Not provided