34 Lios An Oir Lismore, County Waterford , P51 X068
At a glance...
- All the amenities of Lismore Town within walking distance.
- Quiet setting ideal safe environment for kids.
- South facing rear garden.
- uPVC double glazed windows.
- Private rear garden not overlooked.
- Off street car parking
- All floor coverings, light fittings, window furnishings and integrated appliances.
- All main services
- All amenities of Lismore Town to include Creche, Primary, Secondary Schools, Sporting facilities, Millennium park, shops, pubs,
- restaurants, Pharmacy & Churches within walking distance.
Viewing Strictly by Appointment only with Sole Selling Agents, REA Spratt.
5.00m x 2.00m Spacious feel with opportunity for storage under stairs if required, glazed side panel through front door.
3.20m x 5.00m
Measurement excludes bay window, open fireplace with marble heart.
3.90m x 5.20m Tiled floor, both floor and eye level units, patio doors to south facing rear garden and additional side door.
3.20m x 3.65m Overlooking rear garden.
4.30m x 2.90m
Measurement excludes bay window
2.40m x 1.70m Shower stall, fully tiled, Triton T90si shower.
3.00m x 2.20m
2.40m x 1.90m Full suite, bath suround, tiled.
Proceed into Lismore Town, in Town Centre with Lismore Hotel on left hand side, proceed straight passing Red House Bar on left hand corner. Continue straight passing Church on left hand side, take 1st entrance into the Lios an Oir estate, after entering, turn right, stay straight, take 2nd left turn, property on left hand side identified by REA Spratt board.