34 Lios An Oir Lismore, Co. Waterford, Waterford, P51 X068
At a glance...
- All the amenities of Lismore Town within walking distance.
- Quiet setting ideal safe environment for kids.
- South facing rear garden.
- uPVC double glazed windows.
- Private rear garden not overlooked.
- Off street car parking
- All floor coverings, light fittings, window furnishings and integrated appliances.
- All main services
- All amenities of Lismore Town to include Creche, Primary, Secondary Schools, Sporting facilities, Millennium park, shops, pubs,
- restaurants, Pharmacy & Churches within walking distance.
- Entrance Hall (5.00m x 2.00m 16.40ft x 6.56ft) Spacious feel with opportunity for storage under stairs if required, glazed side panel through front door.
- Sitting Room (3.20m x 5.00m 10.50ft x 16.40ft) (Measurement excludes bay window), open fireplace with marble heart.
- Kitchen/Dining Area (3.90m x 5.20m 12.80ft x 17.06ft) Tiled floor, both floor and eye level units, patio doors to south facing rear garden and additional side door.
- Bedroom 1 (3.20m x 3.65m 10.50ft x 11.98ft) Overlooking rear garden.
- Bedroom 2 (4.30m x 2.90m 14.11ft x 9.51ft) (Measurement excludes bay window)
- En-suite (2.40m x 1.70m 7.87ft x 5.58ft) Shower stall, fully tiled, Triton T90si shower.
- Bedroom 3 (3.00m x 2.20m 9.84ft x 7.22ft)
- Bathroom (2.40m x 1.90m 7.87ft x 6.23ft) Full suite, bath suround, tiled.
Proceed into Lismore Town, in Town Centre with Lismore Hotel on left hand side, proceed straight passing Red House Bar on left hand corner. Continue straight passing Church on left hand side, take 1st entrance into the Lios an Oir estate, after entering, turn right, stay straight, take 2nd left turn, property on left hand side identified by REA Spratt board.