30 Saint Mary Street Dungarvan, County Waterford , X35 H296
At a glance...
- Dual profile onto both Mary St. and Scanlans Yard Car Park.
- Building is well maintained and in sound structural order.
- High level of both pedestrian and vehicular passing traffic.
- Turn key investment opportunity.
- Current tenants are established proven businesses.
- Mains Water.
- Mains Sewerage.
- Single phase electricity with three phase power available.
- Eco sun ray electric heating (high efficiency).
- High speed broadband available.
Viewing is strictly by appointment only with Sole Selling Agents, REA Spratt Dungarvan and further lease details available on request.
Ground Floor Retail Area
16.48m x 4.00m Window fronting onto Mary Street and overlooking Scanlan's car park, Tiled floor, toilet, stairs leading to car park and work shop.
Basement / Lock Up Store / Work Shop
15.80m x 4.20m
4.22m x 2.69m Annex of; 3.30 x 2.22m
3.24m x 2.67m Velux window, open area, 2.86 x 3.24m
3.70m x 2.92m Having off wc/whb
1.75 x 0.92m
Attic area Room 1
4.21m x 3.52m Velux roof windows
Attic area Room 2
3.42m x 3.20m Velux roof windows
BER No.: 800412819
Energy Performance Indicator: Not provided