26 Cul Rua, Aglish, Cappoquin, County Waterford , P51 K4H7Price €189,950
At a glance...
- Double glazed PVC windows throughout
- Cobblelock driveway
- Private rear garden
- Recently re-decorated throughout
- All floor covering, light fittings, window furnished and integrated appliances
- All main services, oil fired central heating
- Aglish National School within a short walk School Bus to Secondary Schools in Dungarvan Shop, Church, Community Hall, G.A.A.
- facilities on the doorstep.
- Beaches within a 20 minute drive.
5.61m x 1.98m
1.97m x 1.38m
4.35m x 3.55m
4.57m x 3.37m
1.96m x 1.88m
3.68m x 3.34m
2.54m x 1.48m
3.25m x 2.97m
3.10m x 2.17m
2.27m x 1.78m
From office of REA Spratt proceed to the Kilrush roundabout, take the first exit, at the next roundabout take the fourth exit signposted Aglish. Drive for approx. 11km until you come to a T-junction, turn left and pass Kereen Public house. Continue for another 3km approx, take the right turn signposted Aglish village. Continue through the Village, turn right at a Y-junction and take the first right into the Cul Rua Development and the property is marked with an REA Spratt For Sale board.