2 Monea Crescent Ardmore, County Waterford , P36 W284
At a glance...
- Fabulous Location within Ardmore Village
- Ardmore's Landmark feature being the 12th century Round Tower
- Numerous amenities on the doorstep to include St. Declan's Primary School, St. Declan's G.A.A. Club, Ardmore Soccer Club and Ardmore Adventures
- Bus Eireann daily service to Cork via Youghal
- Daily Local Link bus to Dungarvan
- 2 Hotels - Cliff House Hotel & Round Tower Hotel
- All Light Fittings, Window furnishings, Floor Coverings, Integrated Appliances.
- All Mains Services
- Shop, Restaurants, Pubs, Pharmacy, Craft Shop, sandy beaches, sailing, Cliff Walk and the famous Round Tower.
Bright Spacious Hallway, Tiled floor, Coving, Stira stairs to attic
5.18m x 3.94m Feature cast iron fireplace timber surround marble hearth.
6.41m x 3.49m Floor & Eye level units, Zanussi Electrolux gas range, Plumbed for dishwasher, Patio door to rear, Utility off.
3.49m x 1.51m Plumbed for washing machine, Tiled floor, Shelving, door to rear.
3.88m x 3.08m Built in units, Ensuite off
2.33m x 0.90m Tiled floor & Shower cubicle, Mira Power Shower, shaving Light.
3.49m x 3.48m
3.41m x 3.03m Built in wardrobes
3.41m x 1.92m Tiled floor & Jacuzzi Steam Shower, Vanity unit.
OutsideDetached Garage, incorporating Boiler house, Enclose front and rear lawned gardens