Back to Search results
19 Meadowlands, Abbeyside, Dungarvan, Waterford, X35 N603
At a glance...
- No. 19 Meadowlands is quite unique in that it also offers an opportunity to construct an additional home in the garden, perhaps for a retiring family member. Full Planning permission as been granted for a detached home having an independent entrance whilst not taking greatly from the privacy of the existing residence.
- If you are looking to work from home this property offers a fantastic garden room facility where a desk awaits you in a picture perfect position overlooking the sea.
- Very few homes enjoy direct gated access on to the beach.
- Great thought was given to design in that the reception rooms take advantage of the view whilst the bedrooms are located to the rear.
- The Agents can only state that the records prove that homes seldom to the market in this location.
- Viewing is highly recommended for this property.
REA Spratt offer for sale this spacious detached bungalow commanding an enviable prime site enjoying uninterrupted Maritime views over Dungarvan Bay including Helvic Head and Gold Coast. If you are looking for the ideal location you have found it! No. 19 Meadowlands is located only 1.6 km from the centre of the bustling town of Dungarvan, 500 m from the now established Waterford Greenway and yet only 20m from Clonea Strand. The property whilst enjoying exceptional privacy by reason of the mature landscaped gardens but primarily your attention is drawn to the sea at all times. This truly is an opportunity to acquire a dream family home.
- Entrance Porch ( ) Covered external tiled porch
- Entrance Hall (3.75m x 3.50m 12.30ft x 11.48ft) Tile effect timber flooring
- Lounge (6.70m x 4.25m 21.98ft x 13.94ft) Fabulous views over Dungarvan Bay to Helvic Head, Detailed timber fire surround, insert cast iron woodburning stove, cast iron hearth.
- Kitchen/Dining (7.30m x 4.40m 23.95ft x 14.44ft) Floor & eye level units, Rangemaster electric double oven, Rangemaster extractor, Tiled flooring, patio doors to south facing patio, utility off.
- Utility Room (4.50m x 2.30m 14.76ft x 7.55ft) Plumbed for washing machine & dryer, , Tiled floor, guest wc off, door to sunroom
- Sun Room (4.50m x 3.25m 14.76ft x 10.66ft) Door to rear garden.
- Bedroom 1 (6.70m x 3.60m 21.98ft x 11.81ft) Laminate flooring having tiled floor area plumbing in place for ensuite, door to rear.
- Bedroom 2 (3.30m x 2.50m 10.83ft x 8.20ft) Laminate flooring
- Bedroom 3 (3.30m x 2.90m 10.83ft x 9.51ft) Laminate flooring, recess for wardrobe
- Bedroom 4 (4.00m x 2.28m 13.12ft x 7.48ft) Laminate flooring
- Bathroom (2.70m x 2.20m 8.86ft x 7.22ft) Fully tiled, jacuzzi bath, separate shower stall Triton T300si electrick , vanity unit.
- TV Room (4.50m x 3.30m 14.76ft x 10.83ft) Semi solid timber floor, Fireplace.
- Office (2.45m x 2.45m 8.04ft x 8.04ft) Door to exterior