Back to Search results
18 Castle House, Davitt's Quay, Dungarvan, County Waterford , X35 H982
At a glance...
- Significant investment on upgrading heating system to new Eco Heaters and installation of heated towel rails in Bathrooms.
- Secure car parking.
- Lift access.
- Fabulous location on Dungarvan Harbour adjacent to shops, Restaurants, Pubs and the Waterford Greenway.
- All light fittings, window furnishings floor coverings, integrated appliances + additional contents (List available from Agents)
- Secure car parking space + Refuse store
- All Mains Services
- Numerous amenities of Dungarvan on the doorstep
REA Spratt offer for sale this centrally located deceptively spacious 2 bedroom apartment on Davitts Quay, giving potential buyers an opportunity of acquiring a walk in purchase. This well maintained apartment which is located on the top floor has the benefit of lift access and secure car parking facilities and enjoys a sunny South West facing balcony having views over Dungarvan Castle, Abbeyside Church & outer Bay. There are numerous Restaurants, Pubs, Shops, and the fabulous Waterford Greeneway within a short stroll. This property offers an ideal investment opportunity or indeed a wonderful holiday destination or retirement residence. The accommodation extending to 62 sq.m. consists of Entrance Hallway, Open plan Livingroom/Diningroom (Balcony off) Kitchen, 2 Bedrooms (Master having Ensuite & Balcony off) Bathroom.
- Entrance Hall ( ) Bright hallway
- Living/Dining Area (6.00m x 3.37m 19.69ft x 11.06ft) Bright, spacious having South West facing aspect, Laminate wood flooring, Feature fireplace with electric insert, door to spacious balcony, kitchenette off.
- Kitchen (1.90m x 1.82m 6.23ft x 5.97ft) Floor & Eye level units, Candy Extractor, plumbed for washing machine & dishwasher, Powerpoint electric cooker
- Bedroom 1 (3.14m x 2.99m 10.30ft x 9.81ft) Built in wardrobes, laminate wood flooring, patio door to South west facing patio, Ensuite off.
- En-suite (1.72m x 1.56m 5.64ft x 5.12ft) Triton T80z electric shower, shaving light Tiled splashback, heated towel rail.
- Bathroom (2.66m x 2.30m 8.73ft x 7.55ft) Laminate wooden flooring.