16 Fitzgerald Terrace Dungarvan, County Waterford , X35 PA62
|Online Auction - BidNow.ie
At a glance...
- Affordable opportunity for the first time buyer with all the amenities of Dungarvan Town on the doorstep.
- This home provides the opportunity for a prompt closing, 28 days after the auction date.
- Property offers a blank canvas to the successful purchasers to redecorate and part refurbish to their own requirements.
- All floor coverings, light fittings, window furnishing and integrated appliances
- All Main Services
- Oil fired central heating
- Main electricity
- Broadband available for connection
- All amenities of Dungarvan Town on the doorstep to include Primary and Secondary School within short strolling distance
For further information on how to register for this auction or if you have any specific queries with the auction process, please contact our colleague Julie Hannigan via email@example.com or 058-42211.
Viewing is invited and is strictly by prior arrangement with Sole Selling Agents REA Spratt.
2.90m x 1.90m Timber floor, substantial under stairs storage
4.00m x 3.42m Timber floor, open fireplace with tiled surround, generous shelved hotpress off
3.40m x 1.70m Tiled floor, built in original presses,. Plumbed for washing machine, rear lobby off
2.85m x 2.70m Carpet floor with original fireplace
2.00m x 1.70m Tiled floor and bath surround
3.60m x 2.80m Recessed alcove for built in wardrobes
4.60m x 2.50m Timber floor, wc/whb off
OutsideBlock built shed to rear (1.9m x 1.8m). Valuable rear pedestrian entrance onto adjoining laneway. Sunny landscaped front garden enjoying a south westerly aspect.
BER No.: 116483199
Energy Performance Indicator: Not provided