15 Cul Rua, Aglish, Cappoquin, County Waterford , P51 Y3X5
At a glance...
- The property is within short commute of both Dungarvan & Youghal towns.
- Villierstown Quay and the Blackwater river amenities within 3km.
- Cobblelock drive for two cars.
- Generous front and rear gardens.
- Ideal starter home or investment property.
- 4 bedroomed bungalows seldom come to the market in Aglish Village.
- All floor coverings, light fittings, window furnishings and integrated appliances.
- All main services
- Oil fired central heating (newly installed condenser boiler)
- Aglish Village to include school, pubs, shop, post office, GAA grounds and church.
Spacious L Shape entrance hallway
4.00m x 4.80m Timber floor, wood burning stove, dual aspect, bay window
4.00m x 4.70m Tiled floor + splashback, door to rear enclosed garden, fitted units, integrated oven hob, dishwasher and fridge freezer.
1.57m x 1.75m Tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine, door to exterior, walk in spacious airing cupboard off.
3.30m x 3.50m Timber effect floor, walk in wardrobe off
2m x 1.6m and ensuite off.
2.10m x 1.85m Fully Tiled, Supajet electric shower, extractor
3.57m x 3.78m Timber effect floor
3.30m x 3.50m Timber effect floor
2.67m x 3.50m Timber effect floor
2.00m x 2.30m Tiled floor + walls, full suite + shower cubicle, Trition electic T90sr shower.
OutsideTimber garden shed with power connected.
From the offices of REA Spratt proceed to the Kilrush roundabout, take the first exit, at the next roundabout take the fourth exit signposted Aglish. Drive for approx 11km until you come to a T-junction, turn left and pass Kereen Public house. Continue for another 3km approx, take the right turn signposted for Aglish village. Continue through the Village, turn right at a Y-junction and take the first right into the CÃºl Rua Development and the property is marked with an REA Spratt For Sale board.