Back to Search results
1 Cloneety Terrace, Mitchel Street, Dungarvan, County Waterford , X35 XH56
At a glance...
- Turnkey home
- Within a short walk of all amenities
- Valuable rear pedestrian access
- PVC Windows & Doors,
- All light fittings, window furnishings, floor coverings, built in/integrated appliances.
- Enclosed South West facing rear garden having valuable rear pedestrian access.
- Block built shed. 3.3 x 2.6 - Plumbed for washing machine
- All Mains Services
- All the amenities of Dungarvan Town on the doorstep.
REA Spratt offer for sale this meticulously presented 3/4 bedroom home offering potential purchasers an opportunity of acquiring a turnkey property. The property enjoys an ideal location being within minutes stroll of the town centre and all amenities to include the Waterford Greenway in addition to having the Cloneety Pharmacy and Grehans Centre literally on the doorstep. This property would ideally suit a first time buyer, investor, retirement residence or holiday home. This property has lawned enclosed garden to the front and enclosed private rear garden having the benefit of valuable pedestrian rear access. The accommodation extending to 94 sq.m comprises Entrance porch, Inner Hall, Livingroom, Sittingroom/4th Bedroom, Kitchen/Diner, Rear Hall, Bathroom. First Floor Landing, 3 Bedrooms, External: Block built shed. If you are interested in this property, please contact us for a virtual viewing.
- Entrance Porch ( ) Tiled, overhead light
- Entrance Hall (1.89m x 1.16m 6.20ft x 3.81ft) Tiled floor
- Living Room (4.94m x 3.08m 16.21ft x 10.10ft) Feature open fire, cast iron insert, marble hearth, timber surround timber flooring, Telephone & TV Points, Hotpress off.
- Sitting Room (4.91m x 3.01m 16.11ft x 9.88ft) Feature marble fireplace, timber mantle, timber flooring, dual aspect, TV Point.
- Rear Hallway (2.81m x 1.87m 9.22ft x 6.14ft) Understair storage, door to rear, vinyl flooring
- Kitchen/Dining (3.72m x 2.73m 12.20ft x 8.96ft) Floor & Eye level units, Built in oven, electric hob, plumbed for dryer, recessed lighting.
- Bathroom (2.23m x 1.79m 7.32ft x 5.87ft) Tiled walls, vinyl flooring, Triton 780z electric shower over bath, shaving light
- First Floor ( )
- Bedroom 1 (4.90m x 3.10m 16.08ft x 10.17ft) Dual aspect, carpet
- Bedroom 2 (3.38m x 2.68m 11.09ft x 8.79ft) Measurement excludes wardrobes
- Bedroom 3 (2.38m x 2.06m 7.81ft x 6.76ft) Rear aspect, carpet floor
From the offices of REA Spratt proceed up O'Connell Street, at second set of traffic lights turn left, continue to next traffic lights and turn right and the property is located on the left marked with an REA Spratt For Sale board. Eircode: X35XH56