Back to Search results
Tooreagh Ballymacarbry, Waterford, E91 XH10Price €395,000
At a glance...
- Concrete floor at first floor
- Thermostatically controlled underfloor heating throughout
- Condensing Boiler
- Extensive cabling installed for external lighting connection
- Sensor lighting
- Granite sills & quoins
- Kids play area
- Fronting on to the R671 making it an ideal commuter base
- School bus route to Ballymacarbry Primary School & Dungarvan Secondary Schools
- South West facing patio
- c.1.7 acre site
- Constructed in 2006
- Sky TV
- Wifi provider CMC
REA Spratt offer for sale this imposing 4/5 bedroom detached family home centrally located between the coastal town of Dungarvan and Clonmel. This home is perhaps one of the finest family homes we have had the pleasure of offering for sale in recent years. On entering this beautiful home the most discerning of purchasers will appreciate the exceptional finish and decor throughout, the quality is indisputable, the presentation immaculate and the sense of space truly amazing. This home has to be seen to be believed! The property is approached via a sweeping tarmacadamed driveway bordered by beautifully landscaped gardens enhanced with a grove of mature trees leading to the extensive car apron. If you are looking for a fabulous home enjoying peace, tranquility and complete privacy, yet within a short spin of all amenities look no further! The bright accommodation extending to 229 sq.m comprises Entrance Hallway, Guest WC, Study/5th Bedroom, Lounge, Livingroom, Kitchen/Breakfast Area, Utility, Sunroom, First Floor Landing, 4 Bedrooms, (2 Ensuite) Bathroom. Integral Garage. REA Spratt highly recommend viewing of this home.
- Entrance Hall ( ) Bright spacious Hall, porcelaine tiles, Guest WC, understairs storage, coving, wall lights.
- Lounge (4.95m x 3.96m 16.24ft x 12.99ft) Feature marble fireplace, cast iron insert, marble hearth, coving, centrepiece, carpet, TV point.
- Playroom (4.20m x 3.96m 13.78ft x 12.99ft) Semi solid floor, coving, door to integral Garage
- Living Room (5.30m x 3.96m 17.39ft x 12.99ft) Feature marble fireplace, gas insert, semi solid oak flooring, TV point, coving centrepiece, double doors to kitchen/breakfast area.
- Kitchen/Dining Area (5.75m x 3.70m 18.86ft x 12.14ft) Solid oak floor & eye level units, Breakfast counter, Granite worktops, integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer, Range electric double oven, gas hob, porcelain tiled floor, tiled splashback, coving, sunroom and utility off.
- Utility Room (3.70m x 2.10m 12.14ft x 6.89ft) Floor & eye level units, porcelain tiled floor, tiled splashback, plumbed for washing machine & dryer, alarm panel, door to rear.
- Sun Room (3.80m x 3.80m 12.47ft x 12.47ft) Double doors to South West facing patio.
- First Floor ( )
- Landing ( ) Hotpress off, Stira stairs to attic
- Master Bedroom (5.08m x 3.97m 16.67ft x 13.02ft) (Measurement includes walk in wardrobe) Ensuite off, carpet, coving, centrepiece, TV point.
- En-suite (1.86m x 1.68m 6.10ft x 5.51ft) Fully tiled, Triton Power Shower, extractor, inlaid mirror
- Bedroom 2 (4.96m x 3.68m 16.27ft x 12.07ft) Built in wardrobes, carpet, coving, centrepiece, TV point, Ensuite off.
- En-suite (2.00m x 1.68m 6.56ft x 5.51ft) Fully tiled, Triton T90si electric shower.
- Bedroom 3 (4.19m x 3.96m 13.75ft x 12.99ft) Carpet, coving, centrepiece
- Bedroom 4 (4.06m x 3.96m 13.32ft x 12.99ft) Carpet, coving.
- Bathroom (2.00m x 2.00m 6.56ft x 6.56ft) Fully tiled, Triton power shower, Bath screen, extractor
- Garage (6.00m x 4.00m 19.69ft x 13.12ft) (Integral), Roller shutter door.
From the offices of REA Spratt proceed out the Cappoquin road, at the Master McGrath monument turn right on to the R672, continue towards Ballymacarbry, and the property is located on the left marked with an REA Spratt For Sale Board.