The Blue House, Kilminion Dungarvan, Co. Waterford, Waterford, X35 RR72
At a glance...
- Designed by e Project Architects.
- Builder Tomas Walsh.
- Timber frame by MTS, cedar wood cladding.
- Air tightness passed.
- Heat recovery system.
- Thermal Solar panels.
- UPVC "A" Rated windows + doors.
- Thermal insulated blinds.
- Burlar Alarm.
- Oil fired condenser boiler.
- Thermostatic radiator valves.
- Power showers.
- Water softener.
- White oak doors, window boards, skirting, architraves.
- Greenway, school, shop, church and clonea beach on the doorstep.
- Within a host spin of Dungarvan Town
From the offices of REA Spratt proceed to Abbeyside, proceed through Traffic Lights, at the roundabout take the Coast Road, continue to roundabout and continue straight through and continue over the Bridge and at take the next left into Ballinroad and the property is the first house on the left.
BER No.: 112964374
Energy Performance Indicator: 123.71 kWh/m²/yr