Back to Search results
Parochial House, Mahon Bridge, Kilmacthomas, Co. Waterford, Waterford, X42 HY49
At a glance...
- Enjoying a fabulous location in a most scenic area of Co. Waterford.
- Beautifully maintained home
- Within 2 miles of the Greenway car park at McGrath's Cross
- 100m from the Mahon River
- 300m approx to Crough Wood Walk (with natural swimming pool)
- 2 miles from the Mahon Falls Drive & Comeragh Mountains
- 5 miles from the pretty Georgian coastal village of Stradbally, Mahon Falls & Coumshingnaun Lake.
- 4 miles from Kilmacthomas and its highly regarded St. Declan's Community School,
- 10 miles from Dungarvan
- 20 miles from Waterford.
- Edwardian Residence with original features
- Bay Windows
- All Light fittings, window furnishings, floor coverings, integrated appliances.
- Lawned garden detached Garage
- By prior arrangement only with joint Agents
- M/s REA Spratt, Dungarvan
- M/s Brophy Cusack, Waterford.
REA Spratt offer for sale this exceptional 4 bedroom Edwardian home with Detached Garage enjoying a fabulous location in a most scenic area of Co. Waterford. The property is within a short spin of the Waterford Greenway and easy commuting distance of Waterford & Cork Cities and all surrounding towns. This home which has been maintained to a high standard retains many of its original features to include bay windows, chimneys, porch, high ceilings & picture rails. Edwardian houses built in 1901 to 1911 are renowned for the quality of the construction, including insulation and use of quality building materials. The bright, airy accommodation extends to 250 sq.m. and offers a purchaser an opportunity of acquiring a superb home in an enviable location. Dating back to 1905 the property was built on Arctic explorer John Palliser's land. This land was originally owned by the Fairholmes, James Fairholme was part of the failed and lost Franklin Expedition where the British ship crew cannibalised each other when their boat got caught in the ice on their voyage to discover the North West Passage. The expedition went missing for 12 years. Viewing of this home is highly recommended.
- Entrance Porch (3.12m x 2.27m 10.25ft x 7.45ft) Tiled Floor
- Entrance Hall (3.51m x 3.32m 11.50ft x 10.90ft) Timber Flooring
- WC (2.32m x 0.87m 7.60ft x 2.85ft) Marmoleum Floor
- Sitting Room (5.30m x 4.92m 17.40ft x 16.15ft) Open Fire, Timber Flooring
- Kitchen/Dining/Living Area (11.14m x 6.68m 36.55ft x 21.90ft) Fitted kitchen with integrated Fridge, Britannia Cooker, Tiled floor, Brick Fireplace, Recessed Lighting
- Shower Room (2.77m x 1.87m 9.10ft x 6.15ft) Sauna, Triton Electric Shower, Marmoleum Flooring, Timber Cladding.
- First Floor ( )
- Landing (4.24m x 3.51m 13.90ft x 11.50ft) Timber flooring
- Bedroom 1 (5.09m x 3.25m 16.70ft x 10.65ft) Timber Flooring, Fireplace
- Master Bedroom (5.07m x 4.83m 16.65ft x 15.85ft) Timber Flooring, Ensuite off.
- En-suite (3.29m x 2.32m 10.80ft x 7.60ft) Bath, Triton Electric Shower, Tiled floor & Walls
- Bedroom 2 (5.36m x 3.58m 17.60ft x 11.75ft) Timber Flooring
- Bedroom 3 (5.41m x 3.58m 17.75ft x 11.75ft) Timber Flooring
- Bathroom (2.18m x 1.08m 7.15ft x 3.55ft) Triton Electric Shower, Tiled Floor & Walls