Parochial House, Mahon Bridge, Kilmacthomas, County Waterford , X42 HY49
At a glance...
- Enjoying a fabulous location in a most scenic area of Co. Waterford.
- Beautifully maintained home
- Within 2 miles of the Greenway car park at McGrath's Cross
- 100m from the Mahon River
- 300m approx to Crough Wood Walk (with natural swimming pool)
- 2 miles from the Mahon Falls Drive & Comeragh Mountains
- 5 miles from the pretty Georgian coastal village of Stradbally, Mahon Falls & Coumshingnaun Lake.
- 4 miles from Kilmacthomas and its highly regarded St. Declan's Community School,
- 10 miles from Dungarvan
- 20 miles from Waterford.
- Edwardian Residence with original features
- Bay Windows
- All Light fittings, window furnishings, floor coverings, integrated appliances.
- By prior arrangement only with joint Agents
- M/s REA Spratt, Dungarvan
- M/s Brophy Cusack, Waterford.
3.12m x 2.27m Tiled Floor
3.51m x 3.32m Timber Flooring
2.32m x 0.87m Marmoleum Floor
5.30m x 4.92m Open Fire, Timber Flooring
11.14m x 6.68m Fitted kitchen with integrated Fridge, Britannia Cooker, Tiled floor, Brick Fireplace, Recessed Lighting
2.77m x 1.87m Sauna, Triton Electric Shower, Marmoleum Flooring, Timber Cladding.
4.24m x 3.51m Timber flooring
5.09m x 3.25m Timber Flooring, Fireplace
5.07m x 4.83m Timber Flooring, Ensuite off.
3.29m x 2.32m Bath, Triton Electric Shower, Tiled floor & Walls
5.36m x 3.58m Timber Flooring
5.41m x 3.58m Timber Flooring
2.18m x 1.08m Triton Electric Shower, Tiled Floor & Walls
OutsideLawned garden detached Garage